ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW AVAILABLE! If your preferred day or time is not available, please contact us as we MAY be flexible and able to get you in. Bookings are also accepted via Facebook messaging or by text/calling 0420670410. Bookings will no longer be accepted via Instagram.
We aim to respond to all calls and messages within 24 hours but please be aware that if you send a message outside of business hours there may be a delay in our reply.
All new clients are now required to pay a $50 deposit when booking an appointment, which is non refundable if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice. This deposit will be deducted from your cost of treatment on the day.
When booking an appointment at Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing, that time is set aside just for you, which means we may need to turn other clients away. While we understand that sometimes things happen and while we are truly sympathetic, Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing can no longer continue to absorb the costs of last minute cancellations and no shows.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for any cancellations and failure to provide this notice will result in a $50 late cancellation fee, payable at your next appointment.
You will receive a reminder text and email from our booking program 48 hours prior to your appointment, we require you to reply to this message with Y or N.
If you have not responded to this by 24 hours prior, you will receive another text from the clinic phone. If this hasn't been responded to in 2 hours, your appointment will be cancelled.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice on more than two occasions, a deposit will be required to be paid before re-booking again. This deposit will not be refunded should you continue to not provide adequate notice for cancelling your appointment.
If you fail to show up to an appointment twice without any notice, you will not be re-booked.
Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing will continue to maintain the high standards of cleaning and disinfecting during treatments and between clients, however there are some changes that will occur, as listed below.
- A pre-screening questionnaire will be sent with your reminder message, this is required to be filled out prior to your arrival. Please let me know if you are having trouble completing the form.
- You will have your temperature checked on arrival. For anyone with cold symptoms or a temperature of 37.4 and above, you will not be treated.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Not early, not late. This is to ensure we do no overlap with clients or people waiting in the clinic. Extra time has been allocated to allow time for extra cleaning.
- You will be required to use the supplied hand sanitiser on arrival and on departure.
- You must arrive to your appointment alone. Please don't bring in friends, partners or children during this time
- For lip filler treatments, you will be required to use the supplied mouthwash prior to treatment.
- I will be wearing a mask for all treatments and you will be required to wear a mask also.
- UPDATE 18th Sept: Due to Covid restrictions, skin treatments, lip filler or lower face treatments cannot be performed as you are required to wear a mask at all times.