ONLINE BOOKING IS NOW AVAILABLE! If your preferred day or time is not available, please contact us as we MAY be flexible and able to get you in. Bookings are also accepted via Facebook messaging or by text/calling 0420670410. Bookings will no longer be accepted via Instagram.
We aim to respond to all calls and messages within 24 hours but please be aware that if you send a message outside of business hours there may be a delay in our reply.
When booking an appointment at Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing, that time is set aside just for you, which means we may need to turn other clients away. While we understand that sometimes things happen and while we are truly sympathetic, Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing can no longer continue to absorb the costs of last minute cancellations and no shows.
A minimum of 24 hours notice is required for any cancellations and failure to provide this notice will result in a $50 late cancellation fee, payable at your next appointment.
If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice on more than two occasions, a deposit will be required to be paid before re-booking again. This deposit will not be refunded should you continue to not provide adequate notice for cancelling your appointment.
If you fail to show up to an appointment twice without any notice, you will not be re-booked.
Skinsational Cosmetic Nursing will continue to maintain the high standards of cleaning and disinfecting during treatments and between clients, however there are some changes that will occur, as listed below.
- You will be asked some questions about your health on arrival and will have your temperature checked. For anyone with cold symptoms or a temperature of 37.4 and above, I will not treat you.
- Please arrive to your appointment on time. Not early, not late. This is to ensure we do no overlap with clients or people waiting in the clinic. Extra time has been allocated to allow time for extra cleaning.
- You will be required to use the supplied hand sanitiser on arrival and on departure. Masks are available if you wish to wear one.
- You must arrive to your appointment alone. Please don't bring in friends, partners or children during this time
- For lip filler treatments, you will be required to use the supplied mouthwash prior to treatment.
- I will be wearing a mask for all treatments and protective glasses for certain treatments.