We are looking for a Dermal/Beauty Therapist with a passion for all things skin! If you are seeking some work-life balance, would like to expand your knowledge with ongoing training opportunities, flexible working hours and working with advanced, superior products and equipment then this may be the position for you.
What we are looking for:
- Someone passionate and knowledgeable about skin science with the drive to help clients achieve their skin goals.
- A Diploma in Beauty is required at a minimum.
- Previous in-clinic experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- A positive, trust worthy, driven, fun and friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to perform advanced skin treatments such as Peels, Microdermabrasion, Hydrabrasion, Epidermal Levelling and Skin Needling.
This position will initially be for 2 days a week, with the potential to increase.
Due to our business model, to be successful in this role you will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
For any questions or to be considered for this position please email Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. All applications will be strictly confidential.